Royco Korma Curry Dry Cook-In Sauce, 41g
Made in South Africa
Potato Bake Bacon & Onion, 40g
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 Tbsp minced garlic & ginger
- 500g chicken cubes
- 2 tsp tomato paste
- 400 ml canned coconut milk
- 100 ml water
- Heat oil in a large frying pan and fry onion and chicken until lightly browned.
- Add the garlic & ginger and tomato paste and fry for 2 minutes.
- Mix contents of packet with coconut milk & cold water, and pour over the chicken mixture. Bring to the boil, then reduce heat and simmer covered for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Garnish with almond flakes and fresh coriander, and serve with basmati rice.
Irradiated Spices, Wheat Flour (Gluten), Modified Starch, Maltodextrin, Creamer [Corn Syrup, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit), Stabiliser, Whey Powder (Cow's Milk), Pea Protein, Emulsifier, Anticaking Agent, Colourants (Riboflavin, Beta-Carotene)], Sugar, Salt, Potassium Chloride, Vegetable Oil (Palm Fruit, TBHQ), Yeast Extract, Irradiated Garlic Powder, Flavouring.
Allergens: Wheat Gluten & Soya. May contain Cow's Milk.
Royco has taken the best of home cooking and packaged it in a way to allow you to prepare delicious meals conveniently and quickly, every time. From soups to stews, pour over sauces to delicious pastas and more. We’re here to ensure you spend less time cooking, leaving more time for the moments that really matter.
Made in South Africa.