Weber Original Premium Charcoal Steel Grill
- 22-inch diameter porcelain-enameled bowl and lid with a cooking area of 363 square inches!
- Plated steel hinged cooking grate
- Aluminized steel One-Touch cleaning system with removable, high-capacity, aluminum ash catcher
- Rust-resistant aluminum damper and two glass-reinforced nylon handles with tool hooks
- Assembled dimensions are 38.5-inch by 27-inch by 22.5-inch
- 3D interactive assembly instructions for this product are available through the free BILT app.
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||39.5 x 22.5 x 27 inches|
|Item Weight||32.3 Pounds|
From the Manufacturer
Easy To Clean
The One-Touch cleaning system provides hassle-free cleanup of charcoal ash and debris by wiping it into a high-capacity, removable ash catcher.
Precision Heat Control
Control the temperature of your grill, without lifting the lid, by easily adjusting the dampers. Closing the dampers completely will cut the oxygen flow to help extinguish coals.
Withstands High Temperatures
Arrange charcoal on the fuel grate for either direct or indirect grilling.
Easily Add Fuel While Grilling
The cooking grate is easy to clean, retains heat, and is hinged for easily adding charcoal while grilling.
Shields Handle From Heat
The heat shield helps prevent your lid handle from getting too hot.
Convenient Lid Placement
The angled lid hook allows you to conveniently hang your lid on the side of the grill to avoid placing it on the ground.
Easily Access Grilling Tools
Hang your grilling tools, such as spatulas and tongs, on the hooks for easy access and organization of your workspace.
The durable wheels allow you to easily move your grill around the yard and will withstand the elements.