Sorai Womens Chukka
Hand-Crafted in South Africa
- Profits donated to the anti-poaching unit to save Rhinos
- Raise awareness for the conservation of Rhino
- Handmade In South Africa
- Sustainably and ethically made
- High-performance technical leather that repels water
- ▼DESCRIPTION & FEATURES
Profits made on the SORAI VELDSKOEN will be donated to the Kariega Reserve Foundation’s ‘Walk With Us’ campaign to maintain their Anti-Poaching Unit (APU).
The Kariega Foundation’s main source of funding is a levy paid by Kariega Game Reserve safari guests, due to the international travel COVID-19 travel restrictions the funds have stopped. Every pair of SORAI Veldskoen purchased, contributes to the protection of Rhino at Kariega Reserve.
“On the ground, every day is a battle, a race against time by the teams of dedicated specialists who rescue, rehabilitate, and release these rhinos back into the wild." - Kevin Pietersen. The time for change is now, and change is possible.
- Ethics First: We believe in building better shoes. That's why our Veldskoen are handcrafted with locally sourced premium materials, made with a compulsive eye for detail, a conscious mind, and an innovative approach to transparency with a desire to never stop improving and evolving.
- Superior materials: All our materials are sourced locally. By sourcing locally we help support local businesses and communities and in turn reduce the carbon footprint by reducing transit and production times.
- Comfort: Veldskoen will feel like butter on your feet. The leather naturally conforms and molds to your foot. After a few days of wear, they will feel like they are an extension of your foot.
- Hand-stitched durability: Each Veldskoen is hand-stitched in South Africa by master shoemakers. This means individual care and attention is given to every shoe. See our factory to learn more.
- Brighten your sole: We offer a color to match any situation. From cruising the office to hiking through the bush without skipping a beat.
- Smell the roses: Did you know leather is a natural deodorizer? Our shoes will have your feet smelling like a rose.
- Leather Uppers: Our Leather is sourced from a local tannery just outside of Cape Town. It is run by and employs the local community. We use a full-grain Proteus suede 1.8/2.0mm sustainably and ethically harvested as a byproduct from a meat tannery.
- Veldskoen Sole: All our soles are made from 100% recyclable rubber compound that has an extended durability. It also has shorter cycle times, lower energy consumption, and less waste during manufacturing in effect slashing our greenhouse gas emissions.
- Insoles: To create the most comfortable shoe, and to live up to our history as a shoe that is designed to be on your feet all day, we spared no expense in finding the very best combination of materials and manufacturing. We use a 4mm stitch down with high-density memory foam with a durable PU lining that creates the perfect padding and ultra-comfort for your feet.
- Laces: Our laces are a 50/50 polyester cotton blend with a length of 70cm / 27 inches. The combination of the Polyester and Cotton blend creates a strong and flexible lace that will not break down and lasts longer than traditional laces.
- Stitching: Our stitching is a semi waxed 100% polyester braided thread that is as strong as the shoe itself. We use double stitching on all high movement areas of the shoe for added strength.
- ◄SHIPPING & RETURNS
Free shipping on orders over $50. Our return policy is simple: we offer a 30-day trial period. You can return or exchange your shoes for free with no questions asked, even if you've worn them out in your last adventure.returns and exchanges