Brooklyn Biltong Naked Flavor
Traditional South African recipe, Made in the USA
Stick your hand in the bag, grab some biltong and you're good to go. No need to overcomplicate it. You need tasty, delicious meat and it's within arms reach.
Subscribe & Save
Subscribe to any biltong &/or Droewors and save up to 15%! You'll never have to go a day without authentic, South Africa Biltong or Droewors again!
Available Biltong & Droewors Subscription Plans:
- Weekly Subscription (SAVE 15%)
- Bi-Weekly Subscription (SAVE 10%)
- Monthly Subscription (SAVE 5%)
Even More Details
- AIP APPROVED - This simple biltong is seasoned only with salt and vinegar. AIP, also known as the paleo autoimmune protocol, the AIP diet is a much stricter version of the Paleo diet (which is based on meat, fish, vegetables, nuts, and seeds). It advises eliminating foods that may cause inflammation in the gut and eating nutrient-rich foods.
- CARNIVORE - With 240g of protein per bag and 0g carbs, Brooklyn Biltong is a healthy, natural snack. Unlike most processed jerky, it's made with grass-fed beef, and it's always sugar-free, nitrate-free, and gluten-free.
- FAMILY RECIPE - The story of Brooklyn Biltong starts with the owner's grandpa, a South African butcher known for making incredible, delicious biltong. Brooklyn Biltong is introducing this beefy, delicious treat to America, using his authentic method
- VERSATILE - Biltong is a perfect snack, but it can be eaten in many other ways. Use it to top a pizza or salad, shred in soup or eggs, or add to a cheese plate. Enjoy it on the go, at a party, after a workout, or on a hiking adventure or road trip.
- WHOLE30 APPROVED Brooklyn Biltong is the only commercially-prepared biltong that's officially approved by Whole30. With no added sugar or additives, and 0g carbs per serving, it's also keto and paleo-friendly and makes a tasty, low-carb snack.